Monday 16 May 2011

Who could ask for more!!

On Saturday along with one of my best friends Shan, I went along to a stampin' up training day run and delivered by the lovely Victoria.

In the morning we made a fab box out of the top note die and the big shot machine!!




I absolutely adore this designer paper!! It is the springtime vintage set and it is soooo cath kidston!!!!

In the afternoon we made cards and these were the cards that I ended up producing, which was completely different to the task set by Victoria, but I don't think she minded!!!!








But these ones were like the task we were set and I love them too!!









It was also lovely to meet some fellow stampin' up demos who produced some great swops!!

All in all, I had one of the nicest weekend that I has for a while!!! Crafting with some of my favourite people!!

Who could ask for more!!!!!

Carla x

No comments:

Post a Comment