Thursday 26 May 2011

About time I had some time!!!!!

It's only three weeks late! I have finally found five mins to make Evie's welcome card for my sister!!!



This is all from Stamping up and I especially love the little treat cups which I have filled with ' it's a girl' confetti!!

Hope Hannah likes it!!

I have also been busy tonight trying to catch up with myself and plan tomorrows lesson!

We are going to make a bag of cards, all from one stamp set!




I have used the stampin up sweet and sour paper



















I have a very busy couple of days ahead as we are off the Philadelphia to stay with my aunt for my cousins wedding and I still need to pack as well as clean the house for my BFF Bindie who is coming to house sit!!!!

So although I will try and blog from the states, I may forget if I am having too gooder time!!!!!


Carla x

No comments:

Post a Comment