Tuesday 15 March 2011

My welcome goodies!

When I joined Stampin up my fabulous upline person - the lovely Victoria offered me a goodie bag for joining!

I picked it up from Victoria yesterday!





Here it is along with my samples, a pen, card and paperclip that Victoria made!

Victoria has also been recognised as the demonstrator to recruit the most amount of new demonstrators in the whole of England!!!!!! What a achievement!

....... And what's more, if you join Stampin up through me, you benefit from Victoria's guidance as my upline as well as all my support to help you make a success of your Stampin up journey!!!

If you would like to know more about joining the Stampin up family......... Send me a quick email to Carla.Harris-marsh@ntlworld.com

Carla x

2 comments:

  1. aw thanks Carla! It was lovely to see you yesterday and I know you're going to be fab as soon as you get time to get going with it all.

    Glad you like your goodies
    Love
    Victoria
    x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Welcome to the team! isn't it great having such a fab upline like Victoria. I'm just starting to plan my business now so here's to much success for the both of us

    Louise xx

    ReplyDelete