Saturday 12 March 2011

My first creations!

I decided to use the flights of butterflies as my first stamp set as I love this set!! It is so versatile!!

These are the cutlery holders that I made to complement my table when I had my friends round for afternoon tea!!




A close up of the butterflies!!




What I especially like about this stamp is the co-ordinating butterfly punch that punches the stamp out exactly right! It makes life so much easier!!!!




This is the first card that I have made using the two stamp process on the butterfly and using the pocket silhouette stamp set to complement it!




This card was made using the pocket silhouette stamp set also, I layered the stamps onto of each other loaded with different coloured inks!




This card was made using the Stampin up pens to create the rainbow effect on the thank you stamp! I love this effect!!




And finally I used the rock 'n' roll technique to create this effect on the butterfly stamp from the flights of butterflies set! I think this one looks lovely! Love this effect too!!

Come back for more creations soon!! Can't wait to get creating!!

Carla x

1 comment:

  1. these are all gorgeous Carla. I love the cutlery holder, beautiful. Actually I'm liking thewhole idea of a tea party - hmmmm. Gets thinking cap on!
    Love
    Victoria
    x

    ReplyDelete